Monday, September 29, 2008

October 4th Gathering

The Triangle Italians will be hosting our monthly breakfast meeting on Saturday, October 4th at the Brier Creek Commons shopping center at the junction of Highway 70/Glenwood Ave and Interstate 540.

We'll meet @ 9:00AM.Breakfast and coffee will be available from Camille's Sidewalk Cafe, Caribou Coffee, and Bruegger's Bagels. We will be gathering in the outer parking lot near Chili's so that we can be close to all three locations.

For those in the Cary / Morrisville / Apex area, we'll meet at Leith Pre-Owned around 8:30AM and caravan from there...always a great drive.

Look forward to seeing all the area Italians out and about! Unfortuneately, I will not be able to participate this time as me and my family are taking the weekend to visit my parents...this is my wife's (very pregnant) last significant road trip before our new baby girl arrives!

No comments: